Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Pics...

So we went to BMW headquarters in Germany..we walked in there and I about passed out due to pure joy and happiness. And then when we got to the motorcycle section I about wet myself. It was rad. They let you sit on all the bikes they had it was life changing.

This is me and Court in a little Swiss street in Zurich


Bicycling around the Louvre...AKA the loooooov.



This is us at Notre Dame...cool. I was lookin for Quasimodo the whole time but had not luck seeing him.










We went out to eat just me and Court in Pari to celebrate our two year wedding anniversary(and four year anniversary since first kiss/togetherness/beginning of dating time/me wanting her bad). It was so fun!!! Courtney was speaking French and we went to a sweet little cafe and had crepes to die for it was off the charts romantic and rad. Courtney is the bestest.

1 comment:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

awww AWESOME!!!!! love the bicycle ride around the lov, that's pretty sweet!