Well hello there blog world. It has been an outrageously long time since I last posted! Good grief. My apologies.
All of you who read this know the big changes that have happened since we last blogged, but I will share them here anyway. At the very beginning of this year (January 11th to be exact) we found out that we are expecting our first baby! Ahh!
The couple weeks before we found out I had been experiencing some weird cramps, and the night before I took the pregnancy test I realized I was quite late and told Kyncade I would take a pregnancy test in the morning. So he kind of was expecting it, but once I found out the news I decided I would share it with him in a special way. So I made this shirt for Sally (see photo at right) that says "I'm going to be a big sister." When Kyncade came home from work Sally and I went to the door to greet him and after he read the news he was extremely happy and excited.
We had been planning on going to Disneyland this Valentine's Day, and although me being pregnant made it so that I couldn't go on all of the rides, we decided we still really wanted to go. We had such a blast! I'm so glad we went since we anticipate it being the last time we could go just the two of us, as we will likely be bringing our kid(s) with us next time. It was a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day, but also great way to celebrate the pregnancy, too.
Ammon visited in April so we went shooting up at Pine Flats Lake, one of our favorite places close to Fresno. It was great to see Ammon, and the two men had a lot of fun, as you can tell in the pictures. :)
Some of the other fun things we did while living in Fresno included visiting Yosemite(see collage at right) where we hiked to Bridal Veil Falls...
We also went to Zoo Lights at Christmas time and explored King's Canyon National Park (see photos below). Also included in the collage below are pictures of silly Sally and the ways that she likes to plop on me on the couch--even when there really isn't much room for her. :)
A few of my Fresno pals threw me a baby shower before we moved--which was SO so kind of them. It was a huge success and a lot of fun.
Then, in early June, we moved! The veteran's home in Fresno that Kyncade was working on finished up, so we were transferred to the Stockton area where Kyncade is now building a prison hospital. We left Fresno (you can see us pictured with our Fresno home on the day of the move in the bottom picture to the left) and moved two hours north to Lodi, a quaint little place that is surrounded by vineyards, fields, and orchards and is located about 40 minutes south of Sacramento. We moved into a little townhouse, which you can see in the picture to the left.
Below are the belly pictures. I really didn't take very many...Some women are super good about taking a photo every week, but I am not one of them. I took the first picture when I started to show--at 19 weeks. The next picture is at 21 weeks, and the last picture is at 29 weeks. I'm now considerably larger--kind of everywhere...Maybe I should take one last belly shot this week at 39 weeks...We'll see if I feel up to it.
The last picture in the sequence above is one of the shots Kenni and Chris took while they visited us here in Lodi. It was SO fun seeing them--it had been way too long. And while they were here they kindly offered to take some maternity photos for us. And we loved how they turned out. My mom also took some great pictures for us a few weeks later (when I was at 35 weeks). Below are some of the pictures from both photo shoots.
Well, this Tuesday I am 39 weeks. I can't believe it. So really at any time this little guy could make an appearance. I have been madly sewing every day trying to get the nursery ready...Almost there. I will have to post pictures of it once it is finished.
That's all I'll write for now, but I will definitely try to be better about posting on here! Hope you all are doing well...Happy September--and Labor Day!









4 comments:
Okay, this is Cami just so you know. LOVE those pictures! We all love seeing and reading all about what is going on in your lives. We are SO excited for this baby! So fun we have the same due date (just a year apart) haha. LOVE YOU!
From Josh: lhjtdxxzcf
From Caleb: ;///jjjjjjj mmmm
ahh sister! I am so very excited for you guys to have a little babe. wonderful pictures! It'll be fun to add your little lad to the blogging world too! Love you all
Woops, I just posted in my husbands account, that could have been awkward. Anyway... I loved all of the pictures, you look great and I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy any day!!!
Post a Comment