Saturday, October 20, 2012

James Kyncade Hardy








 I'm finally getting around to posting about the birth of our sweet little guy who was born one month ago--on September 19th. We love our little Jamesie so much...He is such a great baby and we love being a family of three.

The pictures in this first collage are from our time in the labor and delivery room. I was induced at 8:00 Wednesday morning (the two top pictures are from before the induction). At 1:00 the doctor broke my water and by 2:00 I had my epidural (the middle picture on the right side is of me enjoying the effects of the epidural)...Oh, epidurals are such wonderful things! The doctor was very surprised that I progressed so quickly after that--she guessed I would be delivering James around 10:00 that night, but our baby was born at 4:37 pm weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces. I was blessed with such a fantastic labor and delivery.


 To the right is another picture of my first few moments with James. You can see his face a bit better in this one.


What a blessing our little guy is. More pictures to come of James and our recent adventures!

1 comment:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

so cute! I can't get over how cute he is. He probably looks so different now. Glad it all went well for you. loves!