Friday, March 6, 2009

In Honor of March 4th

Hello everyone! Happy March!
So, exactly one year ago this week was when Kyncade and I got engaged! How the time flies! In honor of this occasion, here are some of our engagement photos. This first picture is from the night Kyncade proposed, and the rest are official engagement photos our photographer took. Sorry for the funky logos all over the pictures...and also for the large number of them--I kind of got excited and put up lots.


















2 comments:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

awww yay! So many pictures! It's too exciting! I'm so glad you guys got wedded! Your pictures are awesome! and i am a sad little girl that we don't get to see you later this month...Oh well, you get Josh, he's the coolest one of all. Loves!

Unknown said...

Um, so you guys are like that gorgeous couple that you see in magazines. Can you tone down the beauty a little for us humans? Hehe, just kiddin, kind of. I'm so glad you guys are married, it makes me so happy to see you both sparkling with happiness!