Thursday, November 19, 2009

Summer Updates, Part 1


Why hello there strangers! We have had issues getting photos on our computer, so the bloggage has been lacking. But we recently got some on the computer so here are some long overdue photos/updates! First of all, here are some pictures from our summer. I'm pretty sure everyone that reads our blog knows, but I will update all y'all nonetheless. Kyncade got a job working in California this summer, so we spent three months there. We were able to spend lots of time with family, so it was quite the blessing! Here are some pictures from a weekend Kyncade and I spent in Sacramento--where we visited the place we were married for the first time since that joyous day. It was a fantastic weekend!






I have been trying to get back into photography lately...and this next photo is my favorite so far that I have taken. I visited my elementary school playground in California and took some pictures of my ring on different playground pieces--a kind of blending of images from my present and past.

One day in Monterey we had a picnic in Monterra, which was lots of fun and very beautiful:



Next we have a few photos from one of our celebrations of Kyncade's birthday! He turned 26 and I turned 21 this last June. I was very proud of this cake I made him :)



My family got a new wee kitten this summer, and here are just two pictures I took of him. He is super cute and made me miss having a cat around the house. Here is Roux:



Random tree photos are always nice...


Alright! Here are a few pictures from when Kyncade and I celebrated our wedding anniversary in San Francisco! We had a great anniversary and really enjoyed ourselves! These first couple pictures are from our visit to Fisherman's Wharf...



Kyncade was intrigued with Alcatraz...So here he is with the island/prison in the background:


Our delicious clam chowder bread bowls!!



The night of our anniversary we saw "Wicked"--which was truly amazing! We loved it! So much fun! We weren't able to get many good pictures the night we attended the play, so here is a picture I took the next day outside the theater...


SF Sunset:


Us at our sweet hotel we got a sweet deal on!


Kyncade went on a motorcycle ride with all his brothers in Monterey--they had a great time!


Love this next picture...totally frame-worthy:



Phew! Well, that is only a part of all the sheesh we need to catch you up on. More summer goodness will be coming later, and then hopefully some more recent pictures! We hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

YAY!!!!!!! finally! it's been tooo long court court, but it's so good to see what you guys have been up to! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, you look so beautiful! looks like you've had a very eventful life lately, it looks like fun! I'm so excited for you guys to come out. Thanks again for coming, you guys are awesomely awesome. and yay for blogging!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

ps. your photos are beautiful! i love the ring one. and the tree one...and the rose one...i like them all actually:)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you posted, we have missed your posts. I cannot wait to see you both!!! Ah! Huzza for Christmas! Thanks for bringing all our junk out too, you guys are the bestest ever! I love all your pictures, it makes me want to frolic around with you both. So we shall when you come, tra la, frolicking in the Appalachian hills. :) (I think I have been stuck inside too long...)