We hope everyone is staying warm as it is getting closer to wintertime and is excited for Thanksgiving! Here are some photos from the first month of our summer in California.
This first photo is of the lovely Lindsay--a friend of mine from high school--that I was so very blessed to be able to see briefly. Lindsay, I love and miss you!
This is quite random, but the house pictured below is pretty much our dream house. Kyncade helped build this a year or so ago, and when I visited him on the work site once we both admired the incredible view and beautiful interior and exterior of this house. I am sure it is super expensive, but we can dream, right?
Here is the beautiful Big Sur...
This is at the ribbon-cutting for the bridge. Kyncade is the tall one with the hat behind the ribbon with the other members of the company as well as several other special people related to the state of California:
While completing the finishing touches on the bridge, Kyncade had to go around and check each of these doodads to make sure they were secure. If they passed the check, he drew a dot on them (as seen on the left side of this photo)...but the job got tedious, so on one random one, he made a smiley face (as can be seen on the right)...It made me happy, so I thought I would share it with you:
This picture is fuzzy, but I love Kyncade's buzzard face :)
The hill in this next picture was covered in clovers, and how the light was at that time of day, the clovers looked like an ethereal blanket of green. We couldn't really capture it with the camera, but here is a photo anyway:
1 comment:
yay pictures everywhere! they make me so happy. I love the smiley face on the bridge, it's stinkin hilarious. you too are so fun. i miss you mucho. have fun!
Post a Comment