Hello everyone! We hope you enjoyed the holidays and are stoked about the new year! I'm sorry we are so very behind with our blog...but we are going to get all updated right now so we can share photos from our fantastic Christmas trip with you! So let's take a quick look at the rest of our fun summer so we can get on to the good stuff.
Here is Kyncade and I with my family's new kitten back when he was new...
Oh my brother and mother...so very lovable :)
We celebrated my birthday this summer at California Pizza Kitchen...Here is a fun picture of my siblings "helping" me blow out my candles. It was a great birthday, except Kyncade and I were hundreds of miles apart. Maybe one of these years we will be together on our birthdays--fingers crossed for next year!
While in California, I got a job with Lula's Chocolates, a company started by some fabulous people in my hometown that creates gourmet chocolate goodies. Feel free to check them out at lulas.com. Here are some pictures of the Lula's store in Carmel I worked in...






After the Pirates of the Caribbean ride...
Here we are in California Adventure...


Back in California Adventure...
1 comment:
O my goodness your picyures are so wonderful! They made me giggle a whole bunch. Thanks for all the updates I love to see everything you guys get up to :)
Post a Comment