Oh Taylor Swift...I just love her and her music videos and happy music. This video also reminds me of some of the reasons why I love my major so much (the end is the best!)...Just thought I would pass it along. Happy September everyone!
Oh, by the way, I think I am going to make Kyncade post on here more often--what a hoot those last couple of posts were! Haha, ah what a guy.
2 comments:
awww it is a cute song. I have to admit I busted up laughing when it showed her pregnant and with a baby. I was thinking she is too young to have babies (and of course she doesn't look any older in the video when they're like seven) but then I realize, she's only a year younger then me in real life...and I have 1 and 1/16th of a child. WHAT?! when did I start getting older then the famous people? oh well, cute story with the song anyways:) and I agree, I LOVE taylor Swift, I find her brilliant and hilarious and of course gorgeous. Her hair reminds me of yours court, super cool curls!
Oh you guys are hilarious, I'm tearing up from laughing at Bunky's comment. I love having you two for sisters. And yes, thank you for posting this song, I love that Taylor girl. I think Josh knows her songs better than any others. I started crying at the end and told Tyson, "hey it is like us with the two boys, except we are always cranky, not happy." :) hehe anyways, court I miss you! I love having you guys posting again!
Post a Comment