
Hey peeps I was just checkin out our blog and realized it has been a little while so here I am. What up. New Year. New Life. What up. So the holidays were fantastic, we had Courts fam from Cali and a lot of my fam from Washington in town staying with us it was a party. Then right after Christmas we went up to Washington to hang out with family more and have New Years. Now we are back in school crankin away. And you know what is rad? This is our last semester for both of us! Woot woot. Assuming I can pass my classes. But Im feeling pretty motivated knowing that this is it.
The picture above is a pic of my old beetle that I had a few years ago that I sold right before we got married. His name was Chapi. I needed a pic for this post so there it is. I had a dream about Chapi the other night...me and Court were in our bare feet just cruisin around in the bug and I was so happy I started getting misty eyed. But alas it was a dream. Wish I would not have sold the little guy but financially it was a necessity at the time. Its all good, I will find him again some day and offer the owner some cold hard cash that they can't refuse and Chapi will be back in the family.
Anyways, thats it for now we are doin swell life is good. Go Jazz.
1 comment:
Oh Chapi. I saw the picture and thought you'd gotten him back for a second! You'll find him one day, you two (by two I mean three) were meant to be!
Post a Comment