What up world!!
Well yesterday was a nice day, all afternoon I worked with my pal Nate Myers (Mirs) on bikes. I love bikes. I am my brother's keeper as far as motorcycles go...I'm babysitting my older brother Yance's bike and my little brother Chanson's bike while they are in Iraq and Virginia respectively. And I bought a couple other bikes to fix up/dink around with and will sell them in the warm time when the demand for bikes go up. So I have a garage full of bikes. It's a blast. I'm so blessed!
And on top of that I have a totally rad wife that is totally cool with all my shenanigan hogwash!! She is so awesome and honestly just wants me to be happy so she is cool with all the bikes....She is so rad, she is like a little China doll. Or a cute little tulip. Or a little mountain bluebird that just tweets sweet little jingles. Whichever sounds cooler and sweeter. You choose.
Mirs and I are going on a weekend motorcycle trip down to Southern Utah as soon as it starts getting warm I can't freakin wait. I have to always remind myself to keep my priorities straight and not think about bikes too much. But its tough sometimes when its cold as a well digger's lunch bucket outside and I have motorcycle spring fever!! But Courtney does a good job of keeping me in check, I love that little doll/tulip/bluebird whatever she is.
Anyways we are doing swell at the Hardy house--Happy Valentines!!!
1 comment:
oh man, how happy I am that you blog more now a days. Your courtney/doll/tulip/bluebird busted me up laughing. I'm glad she lets you free with your bikes. I hope your trip to South Utah is a party. Someone in my Sr. Show class told me he read this bike book that came out a few years back about this guy who was road trippin everywhere and got attacked by road pirates or some stuff like that. It sounded entertaining. I'll have to get your th title in case you ever want to adventure into it. Happy V-day!
Post a Comment